Groove Belt Black/Olive
Groove Belt Black/Olive
What's Awesome About It
There has never been a blueprint for excellence. Only the chance to try and fail and try again. Here at Groove we strive to reach the top of that hill in everything that we do, testing our ideas over and over until we come up with a product that we couldn’t live without.
After a little failure, a lot of work and some choice whiskey (because that’s where all good ideas start, right?) ...the Groove Belt was born.
The Groove Belt™ is good for the office, the woods, the backyard, and everything in between!
Just adjust to fit once and forget. The Groove Belt has the perfect amount of stretch giving you the most comfortable all-day fit ever.
The buckle uses high strength, neodymium magnets for an easy, seamless snap-on/snap-off. And includes what we like to call Stiff-Tech™ (aka: no folding in your belt loops).
Proprietary webbing, rare-earth neodymium magnets and an A380 aluminum alloy buckle, so that when the apocalypse hits and we all move to Mars, you’ll be ready for anything!
The Groove Belt Black/Olive. Your waist will thank you.
The Groove Belt contains high strength neodymium magnets. Do not wear if you have a pacemaker or any other medical device that may be affected by magnetic fields.
Reviews and ratings
- Jermaine C.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Other1 week agoHobbies & Passion OtherRated 4 starsYes
Great great great... variety rules
- Darryl G.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsGroovin'
Good as advertised so far
- Paul La L.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - Hiking1 week agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - HikingRated 5 starsIt took some getting used to, but I like it!
First off, they made a mistake when shipping my order but their customer service was right on it, so kudos.
The belt itself, is a bit strange. You expect it to be longer if you’re used to a leather belt with a “tail”. This one, is fitted by the user to the exact length. For me, I find it most comfortable if I make the length about 1/2” shorter than it needs to be, then I grasp the ends and make use of its elasticity to close it. I like the snug feeling it provides and how it moves with you. I also like it’s rigidity. It doesn’t seem to roll or fold. A huge plus if you’re using it to clip on accessories but it can be a detriment to clothing. It caused some noticeable wear on the sides on my pants at the belt loop. Perhaps I wear it too tightly?
Whatever your preferred style of wear, I think you’ll be happy if you’re mindful of that one drawback I experienced… I am.GLGroove Life1 week ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and your honest feedback! We appreciate you. Keep Groovin'
- Michael B.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming), Working Out1 week agoHobbies & Passion Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming), Working OutRated 5 starsBeautiful belts
These belts long great. They will also last forever.
- Chris B.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - Hiking1 week agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Outdoors - HikingRated 5 starsAbsolutely love the belt this is my 4th belt from Groove life
The green with the black face clash together so well.
I also ordered an all black one but they accidentally send me 2 green ones.