I had higher hopes
I waited to review the belt until I had least one month of use.
1. Style , I like the look of the belt and the unique buckle looks good.
2. Resistance to flex in the vertical axis, this belt is very stiff from top edge to bottom edge. The stiffness keeps the belt from curling in a belt loop and helps keep a gun holster in position.
3. Just a little stretch. the stretch makes unbuckling easier and the fit adjustment a bit less critical.
1. The back part that the buckle connects to is thicker than a standard belt. I have some pants that the end of the belt will not pass through the belt loops. Also makes it harder to put on and off.
2. Adjusting length not as convenient as advertised. I don't seem to have the knack to make fine adjustments to length. I have to take the belt off to adjust it, and my adjustments are inches not the fractions of an inch, need when changing to a different side arm.
3. The stiffness in the vertical plane while good in many ways also make the belt uncomfortable at times, especially when seated.
Hey Richard! Thank you for your honest feedback! We will get this to our design team for you so we can continue to make the belt even better than it already is! If you have not checked out the adjustment video yet, take a look here as it may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA3KaA-clB0
Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime!