How can I determine my belt size?
You can determine your belt size in a couple of easy ways. We’ve listed several of them below. There's nothing like finding a good, sturdy belt that provides the style, comfort, security we all desire. Here at Groove Life we have come up with a few ways to help you determine your belt size. Check them out below.
Is my belt size the same as my waist size?
Your belt size may not be the same as your waist size. There are several reasons for that.
Most of the time our belt size is slightly larger than our actual waist size. In fact, most experts recommend adding 2 inches to your waist size to get your average belt size.
Is my belt size the same as my pant size?
Your belt size may not be the same as your pant size.
Here are three ways to estimate your belt size:
- Pants. One way to determine your belt size is simply check the size of the waist on your favorite pair of pants or jeans. Not the pair you are still trying to squeeze into, but the comfortable pair. If the waist size is 36, lets say, then simply add two inches to that and you have your belt size, 38.
- Belt itself. Many traditional belts today come with the size printed on the inside of the belt or on an inside tag. Check that as well.
- Measuring tape. If none of those work, grab yourself a measuring tape and lay your belt on a flat surface. Measure from the end of the belt material to the other end, do not include the buckle in the measurement.
How can I convert inches into centimeters?
Check out our chart on how to convert inches into centimeters. Depending on what country you live in or where you buy your belt, the size may be listed in centimeters rather than inches. Most American made belts come in inches, so here is a chart to help you convert inches into centimeters:
Sizing The Groove Belt™
The Groove Belt™ comes in many sizes and has some unique features that will make it easier for you to find the perfect size and make a good buying decision.
- First, all Groove Belts come in standard sizes like Small, Medium, Large, Extra large, and Extra Extra Large.
- In addition, we’ve created a size for everyone called One Size Fits Most. It comes in a limited number of styles, but If you are still unsure of your belt size, you can always buy this belt and simply cut the material down to your size.
- Next, all Groove Belts come with plenty of excess material, so if you happen to buy a belt a size too small, you may actually end up with the perfect size. On the other hand, if your belt arrives with too much excess material, there is an easy solution. Adjust the belt material until you have the perfect fit. Then simply mark where you want the belt cut, get a strong pair of scissors and cut off the excess belt material. Then make sure to burn and melt the loose end with a lighter.
- Even if you inadvertently buy the wrong size belt from Groove Life, we got you covered. We have a 30-day, no questions asked exchange policy, so simply reach out to our customer experience team and make the exchange for the right size belt. We will ship it to you right away.
SMALL: 28 - 32
MEDIUM: 33 - 36
LARGE: 37 - 40
EXTRA LARGE: 41 - 50
EXTRA EXTRA LARGE: 51 - 60
ONE SIZE FITS MOST (OSFM)
Text or call 1-850-754-7348, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail things to us: Groove Life | 106 Locke Avenue | Spring Hill, TN, 37174