My Cart
expand/collapse

GROOVE RING®
Zeus Edge Storm Grey Ring

GROOVE RING®
Zeus Edge Storm Grey Ring

Rated 4.8 out of 5
Based on 322 reviews
Zeus Edge Storm Grey/Black  viewed front on
Zeus Edge Storm Grey/Black  viewed on its side  viewed on its side
zeus cutaway gif
Zeus Edge Storm Grey/Black  viewed on its side  viewed on its side
Groove Life 94 Year No BS Warranty

GROOVE RING®
Zeus Edge Storm Grey Ring

Rated 4.8 out of 5
Based on 322 reviews

$54.952 FOR $69 ZEUS $54.95

In Stock

Don't know your ring size?

Selected: Storm Grey Ring

FASTER THAN A CHEETAH

READY TO SHIP IN 24 HOURS

NO BS FOR REAL

94 YEAR WARRANTY

SAFER THAN FT KNOX

SECURE GLOBAL CHECKOUT

What's Awesome About It

The ring you’ll never want to take off.

Our Zeus ring with its stormy grey exterior is for the warrior, the fighter, and the man that pushes every part of life to the limit.

The Zeus anti-stretch inner-molded band adds form and strength to medical-grade silicone, making this the strongest and most durable ring out there.

Strong enough to withstand just about anything. So light you’ll barely notice you're wearing it.

Groove Life.® Ready for Adventure.™ 

MADE FOR

icon of a yeti
KICKING ASS
icon of a barbell
WORKING OUT
icon of a mountain
ADVENTURING
icon of a football
SPORTS
icon of a diaper
DIRTY DIAPERS
icon of a guitar
ROCKING OUT

NO STRETCH
NO SHRIVEL
NO COMPROMISE

Zeus Midnight Step Ring Diagram
Zeus Edge Midnight Ring

Don't know your ring size?

Check out our ring sizing guide here

Find Your Size

Reviews and ratings

+
average rating 4.8 out of 5
Based on 322 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    288 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    19 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    9 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    4 Reviews
  • 1 Star
    2 Reviews
96% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
Customer photos and videos
Review posted
Reviewed by ryan s.
Verified Buyer
Rated 5 out of 5

Perfect!

The fit couldn’t be better. I highly recommend this brand to anybody looking for a top tier ring.

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?
Review posted
Reviewed by Whitney W.
Verified Buyer
Rated 5 out of 5

Will keep purchasing!

These rings are AHmazing! Husband works as a laborer and they withstand 95% of the **** he puts them through. The other 5%? Backed by the lifetime guarantee! Usually, he wants black. This time he wanted something different and I’m so glad he picked this beauty! Subtle but gorgeous!

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?

Groove Life

Thanks for the great review, Whitney!! 💪💪😁

Review posted
Reviewed by Dominic R.
Verified Buyer
Hobbies & Passion
  • Working Out
Rated 5 out of 5

Great!

I love the color! Fits really well. Not too tight and not too loose. I ordered a 9 since I wear a 9 1/2 and was way too tight. I told them I needed an exchange for a size 10 and once I did that they shipped the new one and I shipped the old one back. Definitely gonna get the flat earth on next!

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?
Review posted
Reviewed by Dakotah A.
Verified Buyer
Hobbies & Passion
  • Hunting/Fishing
  • Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming)
  • Outdoors - Hiking
  • Other
Rated 5 out of 5

Great!

The zeus ring is more of a high quality silicone ring, I like how it doesn’t stretch and it seams to stay on my finger way better…… I was questioning it because it was more expensive, but after getting it and having it for a few weeks it was the right choice!…… I love it and it fits great.

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?
Review posted
Reviewed by Joshua B.
Verified Buyer
Rated 5 out of 5

Great

Fits great

Loading...
I recommend this product
Was this helpful?

WHY GROOVE LIFE?

  • Bull

    Warranty

    Whatever happens to your Groove Life gear, we're here to help.

  • Breathable

    Breathable

    Breathable grooves allow air to circulate & moisture to flow out.

  • Badge with a check mark

    Quality

    Perfect design paired with premium materials makes Groove Life unique.

BUT WAIT!

Add another ring or belt for free!

Add another ring and get both for $49!

Add another Zeus ring and get both for $69!

Add another watch band and get them both for $69!

Add another belt and get both for $99!