Groove Belt Walnut/Brown
Groove Belt Walnut/Brown
What's Awesome About It
There has never been a blueprint for excellence. Only the chance to try and fail and try again. Here at Groove we strive to reach the top of that hill in everything that we do, testing our ideas over and over until we come up with a product that we couldn’t live without.
After a little failure, a lot of work and some choice whiskey (because that’s where all good ideas start, right?) ...the Groove Belt was born.
The Groove Belt™ is good for the office, the woods, the backyard, and everything in between!
Just adjust to fit once and forget. The Groove Belt has the perfect amount of stretch giving you the most comfortable all-day fit ever.
The buckle uses high strength, neodymium magnets for an easy, seamless snap-on/snap-off. And includes what we like to call Stiff-Tech™ (aka: no folding in your belt loops).
Proprietary webbing, rare-earth neodymium magnets and an A380 aluminum alloy buckle, so that when the apocalypse hits and we all move to Mars, you’ll be ready for anything!
The Groove Belt Walnut/Brown. Your waist will thank you.
The Groove Belt contains high strength neodymium magnets. Do not wear if you have a pacemaker or any other medical device that may be affected by magnetic fields.
Reviews and ratings
- ROBERT R.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming), Outdoors - Hiking8 hours agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing, Individual Sports (Golf - Tennis - Swimming), Outdoors - HikingRated 5 starsFantastic belt
It’s a fantastic functional belt that is also stylish.
- Ben S.Verified Buyer2 days agoRated 5 starsGreat belt
Love the way the belt fits and the way it buckles
- Jon J.Verified Buyer3 days agoRated 3 starsDecent
First Groove Belt that I’ve owned and I’m not blown away like I expected after reading many reviews. It’s a decent belt, but I find myself having to retighten it after 2-3 days (daily if I’m more active). The technology behind the hasp mechanism and stretch probably leads to its steep price point, so I can understand that; however, I’ll likely buy a cheaper belt next time that can do similar to what this can.GLGroove LifeYesterday
Thank you for your feedback! The belt should not be having that issue! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 1-850-754-7348 so we can help you out! Keep Groovin'
- Gary S.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Hunting/Fishing6 days agoHobbies & Passion Hunting/FishingRated 5 starsSturdy Belts
They are great and really like the way the belt buckles attach together. 😎
- Mike M.Verified BuyerHobbies & Passion Other1 week agoHobbies & Passion OtherRated 5 starsBest Belt I have ever purchased
I purchased 2 groove belts and honestly after 50 years of searching for belts and finding all lacking in some way these are the best belts I have ever worn. I cannot say enough positive things about these belts. I have stripped it off to let Co workers try it out... right crazy but it is worth sharing.